SC-6 Universal Gunlock
The SC-6 universal gunlock is the result of years of evolution constantly searching for better ways to secure any firearm in any emergency response vehicle. Thanks to its patented design, the SC-6 can secure nearly any long weapon in the same gun rack. A thick, stainless steel, rubber-lined arm ratchets down and holds weapons in a strongbox of stainless steel plates and rivets. The locking diameter paired with the slide-and-lock positioning capability, this lock allows officers to quickly configure their gun racks to precisely fit the weapon or weapons they need to secure.
The SC-6 gun lock comes with a short (3.75") crossbar with two 3/8" holes and 5/16-18" threads for simple mounting on most flat surfaces. Lock activation is either electric or manual. An electric push-button and 2 keys are shipped with the lock. Both lock options work independently from each other.
- #2 – the standard law enforcement flat key (can not be copied with conventional methods)
- #H – handcuff key version (no handcuff key supplied with the gun lock)
- #CA – a more secure optional tubular/barell type of key
- #3 – optional super secure key
- #X – optional individually cut all different super secure key
Please review our shipping rates here.
Additional shipping charges may apply to some products.
If you are purchasing 10 or more of one product, be sure to contact Customer Service for shipping rates.
Gunlock Safety Precautions
NOTE: Santa Cruz Gunlocks, LLC (SCG) gun racks and gunlocks are intended fore temporary, secure storage of firearms. They are not substitutes for a permanent storage enclosure and only act as limited theft deterrents. And they will not prevent accidental discharge/firing of a chambered round.
To properly and safely use the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock:
- Do not use if your firearm does not fit the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never chamber a round while using a SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- It is the responsibility of the user to operate the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock properly and safely