SC-1B Weapon Barrel Gunlock
The SC-1B Barrel lock is a simple and flexible variation of the proven SC-1 gunlock. The weapon cavity is perfectly sized to grab the barrel of most shotguns and rifles, which makes the SC-1 B an exceptionally versatile gunlock.
A solid aluminum block (part no. SC-1201) is secured with a screw inside the weapon cavity. The round gap that remains between the gate and the aluminum block is perfectly sized to grab the barrel of most shotguns and rifles. To devise a simple and reliable setup, you will need a butt plate to hold the butt stock of the weapon. Install the SC-1B gun lock on the barrel right in front of the first obstacle. This will prevent anyone from pulling the gun out of the butt plate.
- #2 – the standard law enforcement flat key (can not be copied with conventional methods)
- #H – handcuff key version (no handcuff key supplied with the gun lock)
- #CA – a more secure optional tubular/barell type of key
- #3 – optional super secure key
- #X – optional individually cut all different super secure key
Please review our shipping rates here.
Additional shipping charges may apply to some products.
If you are purchasing 10 or more of one product, be sure to contact Customer Service for shipping rates.
Safety first! Gunlock safety precautions:
Note: Santa Cruz Gunlocks, LLC (SCG) gun racks and gunlocks are inteded for temporary, secure storage of firearms. They are not substitutes for a permanent storage enclosure and only acts as limited theft deterrents. And they will not prevent accidental discharge/firing of a chambered round.
To properly and safely use the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock.
- Do not use if your firearm does not fit the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never chamber a round while using a SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- It is the responsibility of the user to operate the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock properly and safely