HHS Siren Amplifier with Hand-Held Controller
The HHS series sirens from Whelen feature Windows® based programming, allowing full custom setup configuration of each of the 12 buttons to control desired light and siren functions from this compact hand held controller with built-in microphone.
The moisture-resistant controller features 12 rubberized, back-lit push buttons, including progressive three-position push button lighting control that mimics typical slide-switch operations. The unit is microprocessor controlled and rated for one or two 100-watt speakers. Compact control is ideal for multiple applications including undercover vehicles and vehicles with limited interior space.
- Hand held siren/light control with built-in microphone
- Hands free siren control via horn ring or foot switches
- 12 illuminated push buttons, programmable to selected outputs
- Green back-lighting, switch turns red when activated
- User selected switch labels
- Progressive three position push buttons replace slide switch for lighting control
- Meets Class A requirements of SAE, AMECA, KKK1822 and California Title XIII specifications
- Operates one or two 100-watt speakers
- Wail, Yelp, Piercer, Manual Siren and Airhorn tones preset standard, with 37 total tones to choose from, including mechanical siren tones.
- All functions are programmed via simple pick and click, or drag screens
- Windows® based, XP or later operating system required
- USB input from PC or laptop makes programming easy
- Unidirectional microphone overrides all siren functions
- Adjustable (preset) microphone and radio repeat volume
- Nine 10-amp outputs
- External spade-type fuses
- 6 foot coiled cord microphone cable
- 20 foot Interconnect cable
- HHS2100 backward compatible.
- Amp/Relay Module: 2-1/2 (65mm) H x 8 (203mm) W x 7 (184mm) D
- Control Head: 5-5/16 (135mm) H x 2-1/4 (57mm) W x 1-1/8 (28mm) D